Fred Hammond - Albuns

Fred Hammond Something 'About Love


Lançado em 2004, Something´´bout Love traz canções sobre Deus, amor e família banhadas por ritmos funk e R&B. O disco contém também as participações especiais de Marvin L. Winans e Brian McKnight.

Ano: 2004Gênero: Black Music B pontoV Music

Faixas:

1 . I Know It Was the Blood (Introlude)

2 . Celebrate (He Lives)

3 . Not Just What You Say

4 . Praise Belongs to You

5 . Lord We Need Your Love

6 . God Is a Good God (Interlude)

7 . Loved on Me

8 . A Closer Walk

9 . I Will Find a Way

10. Love´s in Need

11. Your Love Is

12. I´m a Soldier in the Army of the Lord (Interlude)

13. That´s Why

14. It Just Gets Sweeter

15. What Can I Give

16. Your Love Is a Wonder

17. How Do You Love That Way

18. Make Time for Love

19. Your Name Is Jesus

download:



___________________________________________________



Fred Hammond Speak Those Things DVD (sound)


Este dvd tem mais de duas horas de puro Fred Hammond!Do início ao fim, hammond dá vida às músicas que compõem seu atual sucesso: Speak Those Things: pol chapter 3, oferecendo sua inspiração para escreve-las e oferecê-las à cristo. Hammond demonstra sua genialidade musical e seu coração, neste tempo, para o reino de deus em um dos mais exaltantes registros de dvd dos últimos anos.Isso é Fred Hammond como você nunca viu antes...
Faixas do DVD:
1. you are my daily bread
2. lord of the harvest
3. show yourself strong
4. i will say 5. a song of strenght
6. great
7. quartet segment is a medley of traditional spirituals including: god is a good god, i'm a soldier in the army of the lord, oh the blood of jesus e i know it was the blood
8. everything to me
9. you are my life/total praise
10. show me your face
11. praise him through the night
12. when you praise
13. you are the living word
14. he's not just a man
15. when it gets down to it
16. my.my.my god is good
17. that ain't nothin
18. exclusive bonus footage
19. the last rechearsal
20. tv time
21. show day

download:

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Portal ORM